Friday, June 8, 2012

north face store She asked why there is no meaning to do in accordance with the proposal.

Hold the door handles, I slowly open, and with a woman in a different door, two mood, a huge difference.
She sat behind the desk to help the case and write, not even looked up only briefly and said: She kept his head down, like writing anything important, so that the joints of the slender fingers holding the pen have been some white.
Mian woman, who own crazy wrapped two days later it became his own boss, now sitting across from his own; but is waiting for her lecture, the identity of employees. That indeed, broke the head I can not imagine that sort of thing will happen to me.
For a moment, she seems to finally finish, raised his head,michael jordan shoes history, our eyes collision with her eyes seemed to flash a hint of unease, but soon recovered, it is a standard boss look under the eyes of Marian home under and courteous.
Is indeed seen the world, I can only praise in the hearts of many of us can do that? Because I was too embarrassed to mess up,north face store, I guess now, my nose could have been me scraping red.
Dizzy, all a bad feeling with her questions confirmed that the first time in the office area to see her cold eyes have a premonition, he has been reluctant to confront a premonition. same time, all the beautiful dream also will be broken. I know her this tell me: I do not know you at this moment, I felt very funny. was playing.
Fascinating and charming that night, and now she looks grim as a judge today that she is still a black skirt replaced the trousers, the same refined elegance. Dress from purple to black, the eyes also into sharp cold hazy shy.
This is a purple woman? Cold boss in front of the only fully professional, but also how may will admit her? My hand ever ask mo every corner of her kind of touch memory by the new; my lips had been cruising in her eyes, lips, neck; I have strong access to her body ...
Why?, She asked why there is no meaning to do in accordance with the proposal.
How can I answer her? Like Eastern, told her that I think he is right, only his own proposal can only help customers? And she had to say it again? Really funny, how can she believe that ? Perhaps she will think I'm just a school numerous, arrogant, specifically abuse engage in one-night stand Playboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment